Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Breathed upon"

After a mellow dinner with my parents I ended up with a bruised knee by hitting myself with the corner of a chair. I woke up literally at 3:47am this morning.. bright awake... I couldn't rest my knee on the bed. So I started my research earlier than often... I found a couple of awesome ideas for projects.. but at one point I started to think: what is the difference between being inspired by someone and copying someone else's idea?.... led to more research and I found that inspiration is: " a unconscious burst of creativity in an artistic, musical or other intellectual endeavor" it literally means "breathed upon". Super excited about one of the projects because it follows Bruce Mao's statement

1. Process is more important than outcome - we will start seeing result of this project probably in a couple of months which leads me to the second one
2. Begin anywhere.. follow my new project on Picassa

http://picasaweb.google.com/castrokika/ACommonYear#slideshow

No comments: