Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fully satisfied


One of the things that I miss the most about San Francisco is Thai food. I have tried to cook Thai food before but have not been fully satisfied until TODAY! Yes, ladies and gentleman let me introduce you to my favorite dish Lemongrass coconut curry chicken with jasmine rice. I used 3 teaspoons of green curry paste that gave the dish a good kick, also I added a whole tablespoon of ginger, which honestly I was afraid that it would ended up very strong but it was perfect.




Look at that delicious yellow sauce that made the rice so moist. Yummy!




To finish up my lunch I started looking at other recipes and I came across the ultimate peanut butter sandwich. I saw the video to surprise Cristian with a nice peanut butter and jelly. The sandwich looked so good I had to tried it. So I did.. and as a foreign I have to say yummy again..doesn't it look good?

Lunch was pretty good today!

No comments: